Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baned for 3 days for killing the GM on his scout el o el

3 posters

:: Thidranki RvR :: Bugs

Go down

Baned for 3 days for killing the GM on his scout el o el Empty Baned for 3 days for killing the GM on his scout el o el

Post  thidpvp? Sat May 02, 2009 9:07 am

so duelin a inf for a few hours havin some fun bs'in with the guy. its just the two of us for some wile. till a few start loging in. just so happends this scout trys to add on the inf ive been dueling wile hes in combat with some other stealther. so i pop the scout to keep it a fair 1 v 1.

he then starts to use every single timer hes got till he has nothing but zypher left. so he pops that. waits till combat, pulls out a buff bot, heals to full. i do /say thats pretty cheap man.

so i see the inf stealthed behind him, i have mos 4. so i backing up and the inf i can clearly see staidning behind him, figureing it was a dick/cheap move backstabs him, and we kill him and heal up to have more fair fights like we have been.

any how i then get a tell from some random person inviteing me to group doin all sort of diffrent things,, till he says i ally in pvp zone.

all falls down to him being salty he got owned for blowing every ra and timer he has ontop of useing a buff bot potion for full hp/endo/mana and getting killed. so he figured take it out on us..

any how im sure fenrii < the inf thats been duelin with me got the ban stick to cus he was sendin me tells..

any how to shaggy laff at this man for me please. this is toiletseat bardinitup pooppants blah blah ya know who i am. bounce

lastly to the gm i tryed to talk to, but clearly had salt in his vagina.. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you got owned sir QQ more. kinda funny being baned from a daoc server for killing a gm. that is purely EPIC WIN Razz Razz Razz Razz

ima king bitch king

thidpvp?

Back to top Go down

Baned for 3 days for killing the GM on his scout el o el Empty Re: Baned for 3 days for killing the GM on his scout el o el

Post  Card Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 am

First off; you're the only person on the planet to use the term "salty." It agrees with your overall poor syntax and diction which at least makes you consistently shitty and retarded sounding. Makes me wonder if you're one of those down syndrome guys that doesn't know he's retarded. Keep smiling, guy.

Second point: For an alliance ban, you need to get reported first, then the GMs have to see you do it, then you get banned. It isnt a one shot deal, not even on the server owner, not even on the GMs. You need to haven been an uncreative douche at least twice to merit a ban.

Third point: I didn't realize you were Toiletseat, Pooppants, and Bardnip. You are the trifecta of ez rps, but more importantly, youre a triple douche. While it is almost inconceivable to ban someone when the server is maxing out at 12; your stellar attitude probably gave whoever reported you the assist on the ban. Perhaps if you weren't so salted...

Card

Back to top Go down

Baned for 3 days for killing the GM on his scout el o el Empty Re: Baned for 3 days for killing the GM on his scout el o el

Post  lawlatyou Wed May 06, 2009 6:36 am

lol dont worry. The thidrankirvr gms and owner eventually ban half of the population, its the reason why there server fails so epicly and they are forced to wipe and rename their server. ETA 2 months before they do it again. LOL, i love how they make you "BUY" everything. Taking peoples scripts on a free community and forcing you to buy things to make profit, lame.

lawlatyou

Back to top Go down

Post  thidpvp? Sun May 10, 2009 6:59 am

card.. i assume that your the night shade that endlessly talks shit to anyone and everyone reguardless if they kill you or not. you may try and talk like your at some small amount of mature here . but your actions in game show you are far from that. everyone that i have talked with in game has said the same.. wich is you play to talk shit and greif people. thats pretty mature their guy. ontop of your racial comments and mindlessly childish statements that you make in game i highly doubt anyone will take anything you say with more then a grain of salt.

your post did not point out anything of any use other then you talk shit about anything. i dont know what the issue is with you so i cant help you. but to me you sound like a spoiled ass little kid that needs to go out side in life and learn how to interact with other people properly. i figure after a few people go upside your skull youl have a change in attitude.

any how ill get down to it. no their was noone on to petition me for any alliance. the scout < gm> loged in the same time others did and everyone was having fair 1 v 1's untill he starts trying to leach from stealth. thuss i jumped in on him to keep it fair and enjoyable. he pulled a cheap move with the buffbot so he got called on it. he probly had a bad day or is just a sore looser.

on a last note what is it? rr 13? 14?? night shade ANYONE should be very VERY easy realm points. specaly when your attacking a bard on cc/heals/intrupts in mid combat with attackers from every direction. or are you talking about my shadowblade? my what was it.. realm rank 2 .. no it was 3 im sorry. rr 3 when i was killing you. no not over and over. maby 4 5 times outa 15 or so but none the less you want to talk about a bad player? maby if you wasnt such an ass hole and acted a little more mature you could play a class that requird a team and you could actualy see how good a player you are.

a bad attitude you say i have? wtf are you talking about, YOU are the only person that i had a problem with, seem lot of people dislike you aswell. try to quit acting like an asshole all the time dude. go ahead and check my grammer if thats your bag, should keep you entertained for a few minutes.

thidpvp?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Thidranki RvR :: Bugs

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum